Guidelines for Online Submission
1. Please make sure you submit all entry documents listed below:
- Accomplished Official Entry Form (please fill in all information required)
- Notarized Affidavit/Waiver
- Artist's statement
- One (1) 5 x 7 (5R) photo of entry (please see instruction on how to take photo in the entry form)
- One (1) photo of artist (2x2 or 1x1 inch)
- Proof of age of artist (government issued document showing date of birth e.g. birth certificate, passport, driver’s license, SSS etc.)
- Proof of citizenship (government issued document showing Philippine citizenship e.g. passport, driver’s license etc.)
- Proof of Residence in the CRA (government issued document showing address e.g. passport, cedula etc.)
- Retrieval Pass (RCC and Entry Nos. to be assigned by PAA, please fill in other information required)
2. Please read rules and regulations completely and carefully to minimize inquiries. The rules and regulations are self-explanatory. Due to the volume of inquiries, the PAA may or may not reply in a timely manner.
3. The PAA will not remind artists that their entry documents are incomplete. It is the responsibility of the artist to ensure the veracity of all information stated in the entry form as well as the completeness of all required documents. Incomplete documents and false information may and will result in the disqualification of an entry.